Glee Cast - Defying Gravity

Key: C#
Capo 1 - Play C
C                    Fsus2                   C                  Fsus2
Something has changed within me Something is not the same

C Fsus2 C/E Fsus2 Bbsus2
I'm through with playing by the rules Of someone else's game
Bbsus2      Csus4                Bbsus2          Csus4
Too late for second-guessing Too late to go back to sleep

Fsus2/D Fsus2/E Fsus2 Gsus4 G
It's time to trust my instincts Close my eyes and leap
                Am7  Fsus2 Gsus4 G             Am7  Fsus2 Gsus4 G
It's time to try defying gravity I think I'll try defying gravity
Am7 Fsus2 Gsus4 G C
Kiss me goodbye I am defying gravity And you wont bring me down
C                  Fsus2           C                      Fsus2
I'm through accepting limits 'cause someone says they're so

C Fsus2 C/E Fsus2 Bbsus2
Some things I cannot change But till I try, I'll never know
Bbsus2       Csus4           Bbsus2        Csus4
Too long I've been afraid of Losing love I guess I've lost
Fsus2/D Fsus2/E Fsus2 Gsus4
Well, if that's love It comes at much too high a cost
    G        Am7   Fsus2 Gsus4 G                    Am7        Fsus2 Gsus4 G
I'd sooner buy defying gravity Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity
Am7 Fsus2 Gsus4 G Bbsus2
I think I'll try defying gravity And you wont bring me down
G Am7 Fsus2 Gsus4 G Am7 Fsus2 Gsus4 G
I'd sooner buy defying gravity Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity
Am7 Fsus2 Gsus4 G Csus4 Fsus2
I think I'll try defying gravity And you won't bring me down
C Fsus2 C
bring me down ohh ohhh ohhhh

No comments: