Glee Cast - True Colors

Key: D
Capo 2 - Play C
Intro: lAm7     lG/B     lC        lF        l
                   Am7 G/B  C               C/E            
You with the sad eyes Don't be discouraged
F Am7 Am7/G
Oh I realize It's hard to take courage

C Dm7 C/E F
In a world full of people You can lose sight of it all

Am7 Am7/G F/C C F/C C
And the darkness inside you Can make you feel so small
                       F     C        Gsus4 G
* But I see your true colors shining through
F C/E F Gsus4 G
I see your true colors and that's why I love you
F C Dm7 Am7
So don't be afraid to let them show
F/C C F/C C Gsus4 Am7 G/B C F
Your true colors true colors are beautiful, Like a rainbow
                  Am7 G/B C               C/E        
Show me a smile then Don't be unhappy
F Am7 Am7/G
Can't remember when I last saw you laughing

C Dm7 C/E F
If this world makes you crazy And you've taken all you can bear
Am7 Am7/G F/C C F/C C
You call me up because you know I'll be there *

No comments: